Enjoy your break, boys and girls!!! Don’t forget to make some art while on break….
- Draw with paper and pencil
- Color in a coloring book
- Paint a picture
- Sculpt with snow!
Had so much fun making these, I’m going to make some at home with my daughters!
Finishing up our cute sculptures!! Good job, 4th grade!
Great job on your music performance, 5th grade!
4th grade wood sculptures are looking great!
The 5th graders made these cool ornaments which we also called “decorative thingies”. Ha! So much fun!!
- Trace circle template onto cardboard and cut out.
- Draw simple design in pencil.
- Trace in glue and use yarn to form the design.
- Let dry.
- Cut out slightly larger circle of aluminum foil.
- Put glue stick on full side of foil.
- Carefully wrap around cardboard and smooth.
- Color design with colored sharpies.
- Use hole puncher to make a hole for the wire.
- Add wire and beads.
The 1st graders are working on HUGE paper this month to make Birds inspired by Mexican folk art paintings. Ms. Pillar’s class really took their time to paint the details on the birds and did a fabulous job of following directions at clean up home!
Here are some marvelous 3rd grade portraits of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. I love them!